- September 18, 2022 at 4:02 pm #1890allan connerParticipant
hi all im 71 living in moe
my lease runs out at xmas im living with landlord and things not working out for me
so im looking for others to share with i dont drive its all taxies for me still fit for my age i just need to find a place for long term rent and mix with others
i can only afford 200.00 a week
- September 27, 2022 at 5:52 am #1891fionawatersParticipant
I am a worker here at HAAG, and I recommend giving our intake team a call on 1300 765 178 and they can talk you through your options and how we might be able to assist you to find more secure, long term, affordable housing.
The intake team is available between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Fiona Waters 🙂
- September 27, 2022 at 5:56 am #1892allan connerParticipant
hi where are you guys im in moe and i dont drive just taxies
- September 27, 2022 at 6:00 am #1893fionawatersParticipant
Our office in in the Melbourne CBD at 247-251 Flinders Lane – I have sent you an email if you prefer to speak that way, as this is a public forum, or you can call the intake team on 1300 765 178 and we can assist and see if there are some local services we can link you in with.
Kind regards, Fiona 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.