Reply To: Older women, housing and family and domestic violence

Dominique Horne

Hi missy b b

The service Libby is referring is Respecting Elders Service – Elder Abuse Prevention and Response Service at Better Place Australia and we provide support across Melbourne and in Barwon Region and Inner Gippsland Regions. PLease feel free to  call us at  1800 214 117 or email